Created by: Edureka
Torrent Contains: 20 Files
Course Source: https://www.edureka.co/python
Edureka’s Python programming certification course enables you to learn Python from scratch. This Python Course will also help you master important Python programming concepts such as data operations, file operations, object-oriented programming and various Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib which are essential for Data Science. Edureka's Python Certification Training course is also a gateway towards your Data Science career.
About the Python Certification Course
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing.
Edureka's Python Certification Training not only focuses on fundamentals of Python, Statistics and Machine Learning but also helps one gain expertise in applied Data Science at scale using Python. The training is a step by step guide to Python and Data Science with extensive hands on. The course is packed with several activity problems and assignments and scenarios that help you gain practical experience in addressing predictive modeling problem that would either require Machine Learning using Python. Starting from basics of Statistics such as mean, median and mode to exploring features such as Data Analysis, Regression, Classification, Clustering, Naive Bayes, Cross Validation, Label Encoding, Random Forests, Decision Trees and Support Vector Machines with a supporting example and exercise help you get into the weeds.
Furthermore, you will be taught of Reinforcement Learning which in turn is an important aspect of Artificial Intelligence. You will be able to train your machine based on real-life scenarios using Machine Learning Algorithms.
Edureka’s Python course will also cover both basic and advanced concepts of Python like writing Python scripts, sequence and file operations in Python. You will use libraries like pandas, numpy, matplotlib, scikit, and master the concepts like Python machine learning, scripts, and sequence.
Why should you take Python?
• Python is the preferred language for new technologies such as Data Science and Machine Learning.
• Data Scientist has been named the best job in America for 2018 with median base salary of $242,000 and 4,524 job openings - Forbes
• According to the TIOBE index, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world
Who should go for this Python Data Science Certification Course?
Edureka’s Data Science certification course in Python is a good fit for the below professionals:
• Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
• Developers aspiring to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer'
• Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
• Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
• Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
• 'Python' professionals who want to design automatic predictive models
• Introduction to Python
• Sequences and File Operations
• Deep Dive – Functions, OOPs, Modules, Errors and Exceptions
• Introduction to NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib
• Data Manipulation
• Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
• Supervised Learning - I
• Dimensionality Reduction
• Supervised Learning - II
• Unsupervised Learning
• Association Rules Mining and Recommendation Systems
• Reinforcement Learning
• Time Series Analysis
• Model Selection and Boosting.