Author: Jason Lengstorf (Gatsby)
Published: April 30, 2019
Torrent Contains: 7 Files
Course Source: https://frontendmasters.com/workshops/gatsby/
Learn to build blazing apps and websites with React using Gatsby, a static Progressive Web App generator.
This is a recording of a live workshop on Frontend Masters from April 30th. I've edited out as much of the breaks as I could.
Some Key Takeaways!
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
• Learn how to leverage free, open source tools including Gatsby, React, and GraphQL to build high-performance websites.
• Deliver an excellent experience to your users by providing only critical assets on load and prefetching assets for subsequent page loads.
• Implement performance best practices, such as the PRPL pattern, lazy loading assets, and more.
• Learn to build and deploy blazing fast websites in the fraction of time.
• Create websites quickly with performance baked in.
• Deploy your sites for free in minutes with Netlify.
This workshop is for developers who build websites or apps for their companies or clients and need those websites to be extremely fast.
• Installations of Node 6+, Git, amd either npm or Yarn.
• Some familiarity with command line, GraphQL, Node.js.
• Attendees will also need permission to install Node packages globally on their computer (i.e., not a locked down company computer).
Jason Lengstorf is a developer advocate, senior engineer, and occasional designer at Gatsby. He’s an advocate for building highly productive teams through better communication, well designed systems and processes, and healthy work-life balance, and he blogs about that sometimes. He lives in Portland, Oregon.