Created by: Kristina Kledzik, Search Engine Marketer
Torrent Contains: 14 Files
Course Source: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/SEO-Basics-for-Non-SEOs/2018010414
Learn the SEO you need for a small or medium website!
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to build SEO into your day to day website maintenance and growth.
In this class, we’ll cover:
• Structuring your site so Google can read it
• Tools you can use to find the keywords you should target
• Using SEO competition to make your site better
• Why link building is important
• Basic tips for link building
No software is needed for this course! We highly recommend that you practice what you learn on your own website, though, even if you create it just for this class.
Skills in this Class
• SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
• DIGITAL MARKETING
SEO your website!
(If you don’t have one yet, I recommend creating a free one with Wordpress to practice with.)
Follow along with the lessons, and edit or add to your website as you get new ideas. You’ll:
1. Review links, page titles, and meta descriptions.
2. Use Google Keyword Planner to tweak your existing content, and help you come up with new ideas.
3. Reach out to other site owners, to find linking opportunities.
Once you’ve reviewed your own site, share it with the community so they can help you review it!
• Google Keyword Planner
• SEO Resources
Visit Course page > Class project < to get ''Resources links''.
Kristina Kledzik - I have been fascinated with marketing and computers for most of my life. My dad is a programmer, which gave me access to computers and the internet earlier than many of my peers, and I loved every second of it. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to work on something I enjoy so much.
I began working in PPC for the University of Washington's Professional & Continuing Education division part time while I was a student there.