Windows 10 PRO is here. Easy to use to feel like an expert. The Start menu is back, but in expanded form. In addition, it uploads your attached apps and preferences so they are ready and waiting for you. Windows 10 launches and resumes quickly, has more built-in security for you, and is designed to work with the software and hardware you are currently using.
Windows 10 includes the brand new Microsoft Edge browser, designed to give you a better Internet experience. Write or type notes directly into web pages and share them with others, read online articles without distracting you, and write down interesting material to read later. And with Cortana activated, you get instant access to key actions like making reservations or reading reviews without leaving the page you are on...
• Windows Hello Multicamera Support: When you have both an external and internal Windows Hello camera on your PC, you can now set the default camera as your external camera. Windows Hello is used for signing into PCs.
• Windows Defender Application Guard Performance: Microsoft has sped up WDAG, a feature that lets administrators configure applications to run in an isolated, virtualized container for security. Microsoft says opening documents, in particular, should be faster.
• WMI Group Policy Performance: Microsoft has improved Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Group Policy Service (GPSVC) and made it perform more quickly “to support remote work scenarios.”
• Windows 10, version 21H1 will have a scoped set of features improving security, remote access and quality. The features we are releasing in this update are focused on the core experiences that customers have told us they’re relying on most right now. So, we optimized this release to support our customers’ most pressing needs.
Processor: 1 GHz (GHz) or faster
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB ) (for 32-bit version) or 2 GB (for 64-bit version)
Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 driver
Screen resolution: 800 x 600
* Windows 10 Pro
* Office 2019 Pro
* Version 21H1 + incl. all UPDATES MAY 2021
* Activators: HWID and Online KMS
• Burn ISO image to DVD or USB device via RUFUS.
• Set the BIOS to boot from CD / DVD (USB ).
• Insert the recorded disc into the optical drive (or USB device).
• Restart the computer.
• When you see "Press any key to boot from CD ...", immediately press any key on the keyboard.
• Continue the installation by following the graphic installer...