Genuine cracked applications direct from the scene group.
A Team-FTU project!
Comprehensive E-Mail Components for .NET
E-mail components seamlessly combine security, efficiency, and ease of use so you can quickly develop custom e-mail handling applications. Includes classes for creating, sending and receiving email. C# and VB code snippets and sample applications will give your project a boost. Try our on-line WebMail app for a quick demo!
Manage email using standards-based protocols
• Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) and Post Office Protocol (POP3) components send and receive email, respectively
• Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP4) component manages email on IMAP4 servers (Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, etc.)
• Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) enable the encoding and decoding of non-ASCII data like international UNICODE text and binary data
• Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) version 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 enable message signing (authentication) and encryption (privacy)
Integrated security protects data at 3 levels
• Level 1: comprehensive login options authenticate the client to the server (APOP, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, GSSAPI, NTLM, XOAUTH2 (OAuth 2.0), clear-text, AUTO)
• Level 2: SSL2, SSL3, PCT, TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 implements end-to-end encryption between your application and the email server
• Level 3: S/MIME encoding/decoding authenticates the integrity and author of the message and encrypts the content
• Included X509 certificate management support is used to manage security at levels 2 and 3
Ease-of-Use, Efficiency, Stability
• Create HTML mail (MHTML) from HTML documents with one line of code
• MailMessage class provides a nested hierarchy of MIME entities (parts) you can easily manipulate:
• Properties expose header labels and enumerate multipart content
• Author email of any complexity
• IsMime property to control the use of MIME encoding on a per message basis.
• Included MessageEditor control (with source code) provides a message viewer/editor
• MailMessage.GetEncodingStream() returns a Stream that decodes when Write() is called (the MailMessage is incrementally populated with decoded content) and encodes when Read() is called (the user's buffer is filled with the next segment of the encoded MailMessage)
• Suitable for advanced WinForms applications as well as single-threaded services, console and web applications
• Winform samples demonstrate robust multi-threading features and Task-based Asynchronous Pattern (TAP)
• .NET-centric, reusing classes from System.Net.Mail and System.Net.Mime
• Gmail, Yahoo! mail, Microsoft Exchange fully supported
• Complete internationalization support for non-ASCII character sets (Kanji, Korean, Chinese, Arabic, etc.)
• Compatible with FIPS 140-2 standards
• Complies with email RFCs for SMTP (2821, 2822, 3461), POP3 (1939, 2449), IMAP4 (3501), MIME (2045, 2046, 2047, 6532), S/MIME (2633, 3851, 5751)
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>