Genuine cracked applications direct from the scene group.
A Team-FTU project!
English | 64bit | PreActivated | Silent Install (Repack)
ESET Server Security for Microsoft Windows Server v9.0.12017.0 (x64) Pre-Activated [FTUApps]
ESET Server Security is an integrated solution specially designed for the Microsoft Windows Server environment. ESET Server Security delivers effective and robust protection against various types of malware and provides two types of protection: Anti-Malware and Antispyware.
All ESET products currently use machine learning in conjunction with all of our other defense layers and have done so since 1997. Specifically, machine learning is used in the form of consolidated output and neural networks.
An additional layer protecting users from ransomware. Our technology monitors and evaluates all executed applications based on their behavior and reputation. It is designed to detect and block processes that resemble the behavior of ransomware.
Network Attack Protection
ESET Network Attack Protection improves detection of known vulnerabilities on the network level. It constitutes another important layer of protection against spreading malware, network-conducted attacks, and exploitation of vulnerabilities, for which a patch has not yet been released or deployed.
ESET Botnet Protection detects malicious communication used by botnets, and at the same time, identifies the offending processes. Any detected malicious communication is blocked and reported to the user.
Optional Cloud Sandbox Analysis
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense provides another layer of security for ESET File Security solutions by utilizing cloud-based sandboxing technology to detect new, never before seen type of threats.
ESET Exploit Blocker monitors typically exploitable applications (browsers, document readers, email clients, Flash, Java and more), and instead of just aiming at particular CVE identifiers, it focuses on exploitation techniques. When triggered, the threat is blocked immediately on the machine.
Behavioral Detection – HIPS
ESET’s Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) monitors system activity and uses a pre-defined set of rules to recognize and stop suspicious system behavior.
Advanced Memory Scanner
ESET Advanced Memory Scanner monitors the behavior of a malicious process and scans it once it decloaks in memory. Fileless malware operates without needing persistent components in the ﬁle system that can be detected conventionally. Only memory scanning can successfully discover and stop such malicious attacks.
Protection for Linux servers
ESET provides installers for the most popular distributions of Unix-based systems, including the ‘Ready’ variations of RedHat and SuSE that comply with the File-System-Hierarchy standard. It requires no external libraries except for LIBC.
Office 365 OneDrive Storage
After registration is done on a single server, ESET has the ability to scan OneDrive to provide visibility and monitor the trusted source of company storage.
AMSI/Protected Service Support
ESET products leverage the Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI) to provide enhanced malware protection for users, data, applications, and workload. In addition, it utilizes the protected service interface that is a new security module built into Windows that only allows trusted, signed code to load and better protect against code injection attacks.
ESET’s in-product Sandbox assists in identifying the real behavior hidden underneath the surface of obfuscated malware.
- FIXED: Computer restart via GUI does not work for non-admin users
- FIXED: Issues with installing product to ProgramData folder
- FIXED: OneDrive scan issues with specific folder locations
- FIXED: ESET LiveGuard status “enabled but not activated” not available
- FIXED: Various string fixes in Japanese localization
- IMPROVED: Protected antimalware service will not time out any longer during boot when Windows updates keep the file-system busy
- ADDED: Ukrainian localization & documentation
• Microsoft Windows Server 2022 (Server Core and Desktop Experience)
• Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (Server Core and Desktop Experience)
• Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (Server Core and Desktop Experience)
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with KB4474419 exlink and KB4490628 exlink installed (read the SHA-2 required compatibility)
• Server Core (Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2)
License: 2025 – 10 – 13 v2
Run predone setup, install & Enjoy, No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>
- Read the False-Positive Infection guidance on web, get knowledge before making noise!
!! NOTE !! Always check it's FTUApps release! Avoid FAKE!
Our Aim is to provide cleanest, harmless applications with tested app screenshot!