Author: Brian Holt (Microsoft)
Published: May 2 to 3, 2019
Torrent Contains: 8 Files
Course Source: https://frontendmasters.com/workshops/complete-intro-react-v5/
Note: This is a re-shoot of the React v5 workshop with a new API. In this 2-day training, attendees will go from knowing nothing — or very little — about React to building a whole app using React and the surrounding tools in the React ecosystem.
Some Key Takeaways!
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
• Learn the latest APIs like hooks, suspense, and effects.
• Learn how to build production-ready React applications.
• Learn the tools necessary to package client-side applications.
• Find out how to use tools like Prettier and ESLint to maintain high-quality code.
• Learn how to write React with and without JSX so you can understand how React works.
• Learn the various life cycles of React to be able to coordinate AJAX requests and integrate with third-party libraries.
• Learn how to write a single page application using the new Reach Router.
Is This Workshop for Me?
• No React knowledge is required, but the workshop does move at a fast pace, so some experience is helpful.
Older Versions that are still relevant:
• Complete Intro to React, v3 (feat. Redux, Router & Flow)
• Complete Intro to React, v4