Author: ESLAM SALEM
Torrent Contains: 32 Files, 1 Folders
Course Source: https://hakin9.org/course/api-security-offence-and-defence/
API is now being used by every web/mobile/desktop application to communicate with each other. But, as any other technology, it has its strengths and weaknesses. In this course we will focus on REST API and we will go through ? the techniques used to find weaknesses and exploit them, also the countermeasures? ? used? ? by? ? developers.
-Certificate of completion, 18 CPE credits (course duration: 18 hours)
-Course is self-paced
What will you learn?
• API? ? Standards? ? (e.g.,? Authentication?, Data? ? Exchange?,? etc.)
• API? ? Attacks? ? and? ? Countermeasures
What skills will you gain?
• Practical experience in pentesting? ?REST API
• How to implement? ? Secure? ? API
What will you need?
• PC with a preferred operating system (Mac OSX 10.5+, Windows 7+, Linux)
• API? ? testing? ? tool? ? (e.g.,? ? PostMan)
• Proxy? ? tool? ? (e.g.,? ? Burp? ? Suite, Fiddler)
What should students know before they join?
• Previous? ? knowledge? ? of? ? how? ? web? ? works? ? (e.g.,? ? HTTP? ? Protocol?, HTTP? ? Methods?, etc.)
?• Understanding? ? of basic? ? web? ? vulnerabilities (e.g., XSS, CSRF, Open Redirect, IDOR, etc.)
CEO? ? & ? ? Founder? ? of? ? Shieldfy.? ? Web? ? developer? ? since 2004? ? and? ? web? ? security? ? advisor? ? since? ? 2012.
Former? ? speaker? ? at? ? Cairo? ? Security? ? Camp.
Security? ? lover? ? & ? ? open? ? source? ? evangelist.