Helicon Focus is a photo processing program that creates one fully focused image from several partially focused images, while solving the problem of depth of field.
The Helicon Focus program is designed to process photographs taken with a microscope for macro photography when an adjustable depth of field from zero to infinity is required.
Helicon Focus can create 3D models of objects from a set of photographs taken from one point. These models can be controlled from the Helicon 3D Viewer application included in the Helicon Focus installation package and exported as video files, stereo pairs or anaglyph. Also included with the Helicon Focus package is the Helicon Remote program, which allows you to remotely control the camera from a computer.
Helicon Focus is designed to:
• Micrographs (camera + optical microscope).
• Macro photography (camera + macro lenses).
• Landscape photography (adjustable depth of field from zero to infinity).
• Remote control of the camera through a computer in shooting mode.
Features Helicon Focus:
• Quality: advanced interpolation method, 16-bit processing, built-in management of RAW files.
• Features: unlimited number of images, image processing with a resolution of more than 100 megapixels, 64-bit support, Windows / Mac version.
• Performance: high speed, multithreading, batch processing and work from the command line are available.
• Tools: synchronized cloning brush from the original image to the resulting (retouching of possible artifacts), creating 3D models, dust map, 2D panorama, Helicon Remote for remote control of the camera.
Fix DPI in output images
Fix saving 32bit float images to JPEG
Fix default JPEG quality setting
Systemanforderungen / System-Requirements:
Windows® 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (x64)
Whats new in Helicon Focus Pro 7.5.6
ranslation and help update
DNG converter update
Saving activation code for automatic registration
EXIF and XMP handling fixes
Watermark on saved images in registered Lite version bug fixed
Home page : http://www.heliconsoft.com