SmartFTP Enterprise is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, SSH, Terminal client. It allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced Features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
– Web site publishing and maintenance
– Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
– Managed file transfers. Automate file transfer processes.
– Backup and synchronize local and remote files
SmartFTP Ultimate Benefits:
– Standard FTP
– FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS)
– Secure connection to FTP servers.
– Connect to SFTP servers using password or public-key based authentication.
– Support for Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning.
– Support for Amazon’s S3 simple storage service.
– Support for Google Drive file storage service.
– Support for Microsoft OneDrive file storage service.
– Terminal over SSH, Telnet, Telnet over SSL/TLS.
– Automatically resume broken or aborted transfers.
– Verifies transfers to eliminate corrupt files.
– Schedule transfers to run on a specific time or in a recurring manner.
– Saves time and bandwidth by compressing files on the fly.
– Encrypt files with AES. Use the server as an encrypted drive.
– Receive emails when transfers complete or fail.
– File and database logger.
– Fully customize the look and feel of the interface.
– Thumbnail view for local and remote images.
– Elegant experience with modern look and feel.
– Quickly upload files from anywhere in your computer.
– Synchronize local with remote folders.
– Edit remote files with any editor.
– Upload files to several servers with one click.
– Text editor with syntax highlighting.
– Create scripts to fully automate SmartFTP.
– Use LastPass or KeePass Password Safe as a credential store.